Monday, May 24, 2010

Americans,De'Antre Clinton

Name _______De’Antre Clinton_______

Date ______may 24, 2010___________________________

Americans

Procedures

What are some things about your life that you value? List at least 5 things and explain each .my family, my dog, religion, friends, electronics

How do these things shape your behavior? I’m always around them so I pick things up and I follow what I see

Based on who you are, complete the following statements”

I am informal when I’m around friends
I am self-reliant when I cook for myself
I am efficient when I play call of duty: modern warfare2
I think social equity involves being around people who care about you
I am assertive when I know I’m doing something right
I am optimistic in bad situations

Not everyone in the world shares your values. Do you think every person in America shares your values? Why or Why Not? Does everyone in this classroom share your values? Why or Why Not? No and no some people might share some of my values but I think everyone is different in some way

Essential Questions

How does it feel when others see you as different – or as an outsider? Screw those people I think there missing out on a good friend
How do your beliefs, values, and cultural upbringing influence the way you behave? I usually behave the way others behave around me but I know right from wrong
How can you avoid cultural stereotyping? By believing in what I believing in and not caring what others think

6. Research the immigration law(s) recently passed in Arizona. Do you agree with the law(s)? Why or Why Not?













=) (= =)' i hope i did a good job

No comments:

Post a Comment